Consultancy and Strategy
We provide Consulting, particularly Strategy Consulting.
Our strategy consultants work across every industry, including the private and public sectors and on a wide range of issues related to Islamic Social Entrepreneurship strategies. We advise Islamic Social Entrepreneurs and Enterprises on high-level decisions in an unbiased fashion, using deep industry knowledge to deliver the best results. It is a type of Strategic Management Consulting, which generally implies advising at the highest-level of the enterprise.
As consultants, we generally advice and write reports on the important decisions that are vital to the sustainability and survival of the enterprise , to make sure the every angle is covered. Often we devote ourselves entirely to the question at hand, while executives or managements are normally busy with the actual running of the Islamic Social Enterprise. Our consultants often offer deep expertise in a particular industry or subject, such as market positioning or restructuring which, at times is not available in house at the Islamic Social Enterprise.
This industry is a professional service provider and as consultants our unique value prepositions are :
- Knowledge and management: Our consultants have specific industry knowledge and management skills that are essential when undertaking strategy consulting.
- Analysis: All our consultants have the ability to collect and analyze large amounts of data, to assess problems and structure solutions and to present information at a range of levels.
- People skills: Consulting is a client-focused industry and a lot of our time is spent dealing with management in order to better understand the issues they’re facing. Therefore we spend a great deal of our time to build relationships, be persuasive when necessary and we know when to defer.
- Time management: Our strategy consultants work to tight deadlines and missing them is not an option.
- Flexibility: We know in the business of strategy consulting, knowledge is everything. Therefore all our consultants are always learning and keeping their knowledge at the highest levels even when they are experts at their field. They are life time learners and work at continuously improving themselves.
Coaching and Mentoring
We provide both coaching and mentoring services.
One of the most frequent questions we get asked is , “What is the difference between a coach and a mentor?” While the skills required are similar, and both are used as professional development tools, the structure and the outcome are quite different.
When mentoring individuals or in groups, we share our knowledge, skills and/or experience, to help the Islamic Social Entrepreneur or the enterprise to develop and grow. When coaching an individual or in groups, we provide guidance to an Islamic Social Entrepreneur or enterprise on their goals and helps them reach their full potential.
The purpose is to be a companion on the enterprise’s or the Islamic Social Entrepreneur’s journey, whether it is in terms of leadership or the entire enterprise’s transformation towards something new .
At Trade Not Riba dot Com, we prefer a partnership approach to develop a long-term relationship. We don’t just build a plan and walk away. Our role is to challenge the status quo and support the enterprise to help achieve long-term goals.
- Transformative Coaching for Sustainable Change;
- One to one professional development;
- Lifestyle coaching;
- Individual and group mentoring;
- Taylor made coaching or mentoring according to the client’s needs.
We provide both Taylor made customized and out of the book training for individual Islamic Social Entrepreneurs and enterprises.
Taylor made customized training
We understand that not all size fits all. Therefore, we offer a unique range of tailored made training modules, centric around consulting and enterprise development services designed to help the Islamic Social Entrepreneur with holistic tools which will help to make better decisions and mindset change.
We help businesses, government agencies, social and community enterprises uncover the best ways to handle challenges like poverty, community, inequality, environmental degradation and climate change basically anything that creates an impact.
Out of the book training
We also provide out of the book training which has already been developed to empower Islamic Social Entrepreneurs and enterprises. This is more of group sessions.
We customize educational curriculum for our clients and educational institutions.
We can be engaged to do customized research for our clients.
We help our clients to find investors.